So-Called Dollar Discussions

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

1933 COP Federal Bldg HK-469 on Hangar

Uploaded files:
  • HK-469.jpg

Another reported HK-1010? who knows about edge lettering?could be an HK-777 or HK-778 edited by rjesinger on 12/23/2013

I have two of these, one really nice one I bought from Jeff, the other pictured here. I don't imagine these are super rare, but i'm not sure how many others have seen around?.given that I didn't see it listed on John Raymond's site.

I have two of these, one really nice one I bought from Jeff, the other pictured here. I don't imagine these are super rare, but i'm not sure how many others have seen around?.given that I didn't see it listed on John Raymond's site.

is this one over 33mm or the 32.82mm?

I have the 32-33 mm version (definitely not larger than 33mm). I wasn't aware Bill that there were versions larger than 33mm. Can you elaborate?

No I am not aware of any that are 33mm. Was thinking that maybe you had found one. Quite a while ago with reference to the new book both Bill H and Jeff indicated to me that they were not inclined to further list any of the other undersized tokens regardless of rounding up only slightly. I have quit picking up anything that is not at least a full 33mm. With John Raymonds notes on his site and what I see in his unlisteds it appears he does not list anything however slightly undersized. Some of his remarks in his notes on his site seem to question should the undersized ones be dropped from the book and delisted although I don't believe he has ever taken a definitive stance.