So-Called Dollar Discussions

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HK573 Lost in the Mail

I had this happen to an item I recently bought... package torn open, medal inside missing.... why?.... (i) poor thin envelope/packaging eaten by machines at the USPS processing center vs. (ii) stolen intentionally. I insist that sellers ship SCDs registered in tough packaging if at all possible. I wonder if anyone knows if the USPS upgraded their machines recently to be tougher on mail ?

I had this happen to an item I recently bought... package torn open, medal inside missing.... why?.... (i) poor thin envelope/packaging eaten by machines at the USPS processing center vs. (ii) stolen intentionally. I insist that sellers ship SCDs registered in tough packaging if at all possible. I wonder if anyone knows if the USPS upgraded their machines recently to be tougher on mail ?

I received one of the thin yellow packages two weeks ago with big tear and black gunk all over it but the medal State Fair Medal was still inside undamaged obviously very lucky.

Hello,
was this a gold or silver one? I had a HK-573 delivered the same way no token inside in 2020
Bill😎

So has anyone seen or purchased this token in the last 1 year